cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam got suspended

Subhana
New Contributor

Hi,

On 26th July 2023, My Data bricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 2) exam got suspended as soon as it starts without any warnings it directly got suspended within 1-2 minutes. I raised a case on the data bricks help which said that I would get a confirmation on email.

Can you please let me know if we can reschedule on the same registration or if anything else is required from my side?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Subhana, I managed to locate your account and I rescheduled your exam to July 31. Please log into your account to reschedule to a date/time that works for you on or before July 31. The version 2 will no longer be available after July 31.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Subhana 

We haven't heard from you since the last response from @Cert-Team , and I was checking back to see if her suggestions helped you.

Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, as it can be helpful to others. 

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group