cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam Suspended : Need urgent help

JYOTI_123
New Contributor II

hi ,

My exam got suspended on 18 may, as I have almost completed my exam in 40 mins and was reviewing the thing again, almost they have verified my environment which I was not aware of how it should be of, I was literally not involved in any malpractice, I have raised certain tickets as well for the help, I was preparing for the exam since long and for this I have almost paid completed 200$, Please try to help me out as soon as possible because there's hightest priority for the completion of this certification. 

Please help me out,

Ticket no: #00476152 

@Kaniz @Sujitha @Cert-Team 

Thanks and Regards,

Jyoti

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JYOTI_123, I understand your situation and the urgency you feel to resolve it. I will do my best to assist you with this issue. I have noted your ticket number (#00476152) and will escalate it to the appropriate team. Please allow some time for them to review and respond to your request. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to let me know.

Cert-TeamOPS
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @ About JYOTI_123 - Databricks

Greetings for the day.

I know how it feels when an exam gets suspended. I know you were preparing for this day. As the exam got suspended  and you have also raised the ticket id and provided us with the information which will be a great help for our team. Thanks for sharing the additional details. I will request you to kindly wait for 24 to 48 hours so that our support team can look into this. Had a great day ahead.

Please feel free to reach out to us for the same.

JYOTI_123
New Contributor II

Thanks , for the reply, from my side the I have attended it with full loyalty. there's some strict deadlines which is enforcing me to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!