cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rescheduling of Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Exam

parneetgond97
New Contributor II

Dear Databricks Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to bring to your immediate attention a technical issue I encountered during my Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam scheduled for 15th July. Unfortunately, the exam was automatically suspended due to a technical issue, and I received an email notification stating:

"Unfortunately, a technical issue was experienced during your online exam. We are rescheduling your exam for one of the next available time slots now. You should be able to quickly re-launch your exam once your technical issues are resolved."

โ€‹

However, despite this notification, my exam has not yet been rescheduled. The exam was originally booked using a voucher which had an expiry date of 15th July. Given that the suspension was due to a technical issue on your end, I kindly request your assistance in rescheduling my exam at the earliest convenience.

I have been preparing diligently for this certification, and I hope this matter can be resolved swiftly to allow me to complete my exam without any further complications.

Thank you for your understanding and prompt attention to this issue. I look forward to your positive response.

Best regards

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @parneetgond97I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Please file a ticket with our support team and allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve the issue. You should also review this documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

Still no reply from support team @Cert-Team  

Hi @parneetgond97Please file a ticket with our support team and allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve the issue. 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group