Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Exam? Don't worry! Our support team can help!

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Taking exams is so stressful already, and if your exam gets suspended it is extra stressful. Don't worry! Our support team is awesome and will help you get back on track.

The most important step is to file a ticket in our Help Center. Be sure to include the following details in your ticket:

• Username
  • Exam name

NOTE: Please do not post your exam username publicly, such as here in the community forums, as this is private information.

The process will be faster if you can also offer a couple of dates/times that you are available to resume your exam. Once the support team has you rescheduled, you can log into your test taker account and resume your exam exactly where you left off. For more information please visit Certification FAQ

1 REPLY 1

Adnan52110
New Contributor II

Dear Team,

I have faced the same issue of exam suspension of Databricks Data Engineer Certified Associate because of eye movement.

I've raised the ticket through help center with request #00395360.

Can someone help me to re-schedule my exam on 12th Novemeber 2023 : 11 PM EST.

Your help is really appreciated.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.