cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Data engineering associates exam got suspended need urgent help

trivedi5678
New Contributor II

I am writing to request a review of my recently suspended exam. I believe that my situation warrants reconsideration, and I would like to provide some context for your understanding.
I applied for Databricks Certified: Data Engineer Associate certification on 21 Sep. 2024(10 am). The test was going fine for me but suddenly there was an alert from the system (I think I was in proper angle in front of camera and was genuinely giving my exam) and then again after some time another alert came, this time there was a proctor asking me to show the room. I showed the room and there was nothing suspicious in the room still he/she suspended my test. This exam is really important for me and 

I would like to request a review of my case with the hope of having my exam suspension lifted so that I can complete my assessment under fair and supervised conditions. I am committed to adhering to all exam rules and guidelines and ensuring that there are no further violations.

Best regards,
Kshitij Trivedi

webassessor account :kshitijtrivedi5678@gmail.com

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training
Kryterion Support Id is #02776232

Databricks Support 

Unique Ticket Id: [ ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp0C8fOx:ref ]
0 REPLIES 0

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group