cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Session expired Error - Databricks Community

Ram9
Contributor

Hi Team,

After login into Databricks Community Edition within 2mins I am getting the following Error i.e, " Session expired. Your session has expired, please authenticate again." I have tried to login back again but still it is asking the Authenticate the session is expired. I have tried in Chrome and Edge browsers as well. I have deleted browsing history as well as cache but the issue still persists. Can anyone help me to solve the issue. I have attached the image for your reference.

60 REPLIES 60

CuriousSA
New Contributor II

I am facing the same issue. Very frustrating!!

JaySurya
New Contributor II

HI Folks,

I am facing same issue since 13th Aug 2024. Any response from DBricks?

ram1989
New Contributor II

I would like to join this chat, facing the same issue

rajesh07
New Contributor II

Same Issue here!!

AS7
New Contributor II

Facing the same issue for the last 3 days. Frustrating..

Abhi22
New Contributor II

same for me , i am relogging every minute 😞

vincentgrunert
New Contributor III

Still ongoing. i guess the community edition does not have prio 1 ;). but then, if that does not work, why pay for the other version? it's bad markeing. 

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I understand the frustration this session expiration issue is causing, and I want to assure you that we are actively working on resolving it.

Here’s what we are doing:

1. Investigation: We are currently investigating the root cause of the session expiration errors. This issue seems to be affecting multiple users, and we are prioritizing it to ensure a prompt resolution.

2. Temporary Workarounds: In the meantime, you might try the following:

• Clear your browser cache and cookies.
    • Try logging in using a different browser or incognito mode.
    • Ensure your browser is updated to the latest version.
  3. Updates: I will keep you updated on our progress and provide more information as soon as we have a solution. Your patience is appreciated as we work through this issue.

4. Support: If you have not done so already, please file a Databricks Support ticket with details of your issue. This will help us gather more information and address the problem more effectively. 

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please stay tuned for further updates.

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Everyone, To help our engineering team investigate further, could you please provide the region details from where you are accessing Databricks Community Edition? This will help us better understand the scope of the issue.

Looking forward to your response so we can resolve this as quickly as possible.

I have this issue when log-in and using databricks from Bangkok. Please solve this issue as soon as possible. 

I'm in Austria.

I am logging from India 

srtsam
New Contributor II

India

Austria.
Thx for looking into this issue!

mimi_nga
New Contributor III

Houston, TX

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group