cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

There is no certification number in my Databricks certificate that i had received after passing the

vinay076
New Contributor III

I enrolled myself for the Databricks data engineer certification recently and gave a shot at the exam and i did clear it successfully. I have received the certificate in the form of a pdf file along with a URL in which i can see my certificate and badge respectively. In order to Register this external certification in my organization there is a field that asks for the certification number to register it and i dont see any number on the certificate as such. Please let me know how can i vouch for certification number corresponding to my certificate ?

2 REPLIES 2

artsheiko
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @vinay076 Thanks for asking! Our support team can provide you with a credential ID. Please file a ticket with our support team, give them your email associated with your certification, and they can get you the credential ID.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group