cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to Databricks Community edition

Godhuli
New Contributor II

I signed up to Databricks Community Edition with gmail and verified my account and used it to create a notebook as well but having issue in re-logging in even though email and password provided are correct. I did  try  "Forget Password" step but I am receiving no email from databricks in my registered gmail. I confirm I have already registered my account and confirmed my mail as when I tried to re-register, it is showing me "We cannot create an account with the email address you provided. If you have used this email in the past, try the 'Forgot Password?' link on the Databricks login page"

But the Forget Password does not send any link to reover account or in login page it is showing password/email wrong. I have lost my work due to this. I have created a notebook for the same and a pipeline as well which is lost now due to this. Please look into this asap. 

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Godhuli.,

Please look at this link related to the Community - Edition, which might solve your problem.

I appreciate your interest in sharing your Community-Edition query with us.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group