Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Social
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Community members, Thanks a ton for attending the Community event - April Edition on May 20th, 2023. Your presence made the event a huge success,...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Community members,

Thanks a ton for attending the Community event - April Edition on May 20th, 2023. Your presence made the event a huge success, and we appreciate the time you took to join us.

We're also excited to announce that the on going raffle contest will be running till June 1st week. We hope you're just as enthusiastic as we are for the chance to win tickets to DAIS and meet us in San Francisco.

Thank you once again for making the event a success. We look forward to seeing you at the upcoming events. I shall leave you all with snap of all of us! In the next posts, I shall send out all the announcement information that I made during the call.

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 10.56.37 PM 

@Aviral Bhardwaj (Customer)​ , @Daniel Sahal​ @Hubert Dudek​ @Satvik Sahni​ @Harun Raseed Basheer​ and many others...

Team Community

@Suteja Kanuri​ @Kaniz Fatma​ @Sujitha Ramamoorthy​ 

1 REPLY 1

daniel_sahal
Esteemed Contributor

It was great to meet you all! 🙂

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!