cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Edition signup issues

abhinandan084
New Contributor III

I am trying to sign up for the community edition (https://databricks.com/try-databricks) for use with a databricks academy course. However, I am unable to signup and I receive the following error (image attached). On going to login page (link in orange in error box) to see if password reset can help, I receive the following message from databricks:

"Hello, A request has been made to reset the password of your Databricks account. However, it appears that your user does not belong to https://community.cloud.databricks.com/login.html. If you would like to access this workspace, please contact your Databricks administrator or your Databricks support representative."

So it seems I don't have an account with the email address and I can't even create a new account. I would be obliged if this could be looked in at a timely manner as my databricks ILT is going on and getting this sorted would be essential, as then only the training could be completed. Please help.

0693f000007OoQjAAK

17 REPLIES 17

cponnusa
New Contributor II

Same issue for me also.

RockSplendid
New Contributor II

I am facing the same issue with sign up and after pressing 'Get started with community edition', it runs into error and saying 'an error occured. try again later'

@Kaniz 

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please look at this link related to the Community - Edition, which might solve your problem.

I appreciate your interest in sharing your Community-Edition query with us. However, at this time, we are not entertaining any Community-Edition questions. We truly appreciate your understanding and hope you continue engaging with our content and offerings in other ways.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thank you again for your understanding.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!