cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Engineer Professional Exam Suspended

Akash2
Contributor

Hi team,

I was giving my exam today and 40 minutes into the exam I was interrupted by the proctor to show the test area. The table had a guitar e string and an almost eaten apple. Nothing else was on the table. Then the proctor asked me to show the room around multiple times and wasted my time and still  suspended my test. There were clothes edibles and electronics on my bed but at an unreachable distance from my test area. My test area was completely clear and I was not involved in any unethical behaviour. This is just pathetic from the proctor to suspend my exam without any explanation wasting my time, disregarding my hard work despite doing and explaining everything that I was asked. I want my exam to be rescheduled and fairness to be conducted. 

Thank you

Akash Singh 

my account on web assessor - akashrsingh77@gmail.com 

also i have submitted the case twice but haven’t received any confirmation.

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Akash2 , Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.