Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks import api with lakeview dashboard "error_code":"INVALID_PARAMETER_VALUE"

AndyM
New Contributor II

Hi Community!

I was trying to use the import api to replicate a lakehouse dashboard in a workspace but I keep bumping into INVALID_PARAMETER_VALUE error. After spending some time with getting the "content" property to (probably) correct base64 string format I am not sure could it still contribute to this issue since when the base64 string was invalid it was quite clearly indicated in the error messages. 

Current error message:

{"error_code":"INVALID_PARAMETER_VALUE","message":"The zip file may not be valid or may be an unsupported version."}

2 REPLIES 2

SergeRielau
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

There may be more information in the log. Look for "Cannot parse the zip archive."

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Thanks a bunch for being part of our awesome community! ๐ŸŽ‰ 

We love having you around and appreciate all your questions. Take a moment to check out the responses โ€“ you'll find some great info. Your input is valuable, so pick the best solution for you. And remember, if you ever need more help , we're here for you! 

Keep being awesome! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿš€

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.