Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks job cluster logs

swetha
New Contributor III

I am using databricks job cluster for multitask jobs, when my job failed/succeeded I couldn't see any logs, Do I need to add any location in advanced options, cluster logging to see the logs for the failed/succeeded jobs or what it is and how it works . Please let me know ASAP. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

User16752242622
Valued Contributor

Hi @swetha kadiyala​ 

You can enable cluster logging in the advanced options while configuring the job cluster. You can monitor all the cluster events in the logs. Databricks guarantees to deliver all logs generated up until the cluster was terminated. Logs will be generated with respect to the cluster IDs in the DBFS location as set in the Advanced options.

Check this doc for more information: https://docs.databricks.com/clusters/configure.html#cluster-log-delivery-1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @swetha kadiyala​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.