Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataBricks Rust client and/or OpenAPI spec

New Contributor II

Hi,

I'm looking for a DataBricks client for Rust.  I could only find these SDK implementations.

Alternatively, I would be very happy with the OpenAPI spec.  Clearly one exists: the Go SDK implementation contains code to generate itself from such a spec, and the `databricks` CLI contains an entire spec as a blob of a JSON ASCII string (try strings `which databricks | less` and search for "description": "List of Databricks jobs")

Where can I get either of these, please?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

feiyun0112
Contributor III
Databricks REST API reference
This reference contains information about the Databricks application programming interfaces (APIs). Each API reference page is presented primarily from a representational state transfer (REST) perspective.

New Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks, I am aware of this reference and it is very useful.  However, having the OpenAPI specification would allow me to construct a structured SDK.  Indeed DataBricks provide an API for several languages, and indeed the source code for least one of these SDKs refers to an OpenAPI specification.

This question is very specifically about a client for Rust, or the availability of the OpenAPI specification.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.