Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBAcademy DLT cluster policy missing, &No permission to run Workspace-Setup

Deepa710
New Contributor II

I am taking Data Engineering Associate course on the Databricks Partner Academy. To create pipeline for DLT, the cluster policy DBAcademy DLT is needed. I read from the previous community forums that "/Users/<YOUR USER NAME>/Data Engineering with Databricks - v3.1.4/Includes/Workspace-Setup" to be executed to create the policy. (Reference : Missing 'DBAcademy DLT' as a Cluster Policy when c... - Databricks - 48859). But, when I execute this, I am getting "Permission denied" error while creating instance pool. The screenshot is attached. Please suggest on how I can proceed further with the hands on exercises.

dbx.png

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Deepa710Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.