cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DLT pipeline - DebeziumJDBCMicroBatchProvider not found

ksenija
Contributor

Hi!

I created DLT pipeline and I'm getting this error:[STREAM_FAILED] Query [id = ***, runId = ***] terminated with exception: object com.databricks.cdc.spark.DebeziumJDBCMicroBatchProvider not found.

I'm using Serverless.

How to verify that the required library or package containing the missing class is correctly included in my environment?

How to check my Spark configuration to ensure that the necessary dependencies are available?

I saw in other answers/questions ideas what to do, but I don't know how to check it.

5 REPLIES 5

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi @ksenija,  Here are some steps to verify and address the issue:

• First, ensure that the necessary library or package containing the missing class is correctly included in your Databricks environment.
  • You can verify this by going to your Databricks workspace and checking the libraries associated with your cluster. Make sure the required library is installed.
  • If youโ€™re using Maven or SBT, ensure that the correct dependencies are specified in your project configuration.

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma ,

How to check "libraries associated with your cluster" if I'm using Serverless option?

Best regards,

Ksenija

@Kaniz_Fatma I am experiencing the same error as @ksenija , using enhanced autoscaling clusters in my dlt pipeline. This is when trying to create a streaming table off of a foreign catalog using a sql server external connection. 

Dnirmania
New Contributor III

@jlachniet Are you able to resolve your issue? because I am also facing same issue for sql server connection..

ksenija
Contributor

@Dnirmania@jlachniet I didnโ€™t manage to resolve this issue, but I created a regular notebook and Iโ€™m using MERGE statement. If you canโ€™t merge all data at once, you can use a loop with hourly intervals

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group