Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DLT with UC Access Denied sqs

New Contributor II

I am going to use the newly released DLT with UC.

But it keeps getting access denied. As I keep tracking the reasons, it seems that an account. ID other than my account ID or Databricks account ID is being requested.

I cannot use '*' in principal attribute aws in sqs access policy for security reasons.

I want to know how to track another account ID.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Priyag1
Honored Contributor II

Every service on AWS, an SQS queue, and all the other services in your stack using that queue will be configured with minimal permissions, leading to access issues. So, make sure you get your IAM policies set up correctly before deploying to production

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Priyag1
Honored Contributor II

initialize the SDK with an account set up with the required SQS permissions. You can do so in the IAM console

Priyag1
Honored Contributor II

Every service on AWS, an SQS queue, and all the other services in your stack using that queue will be configured with minimal permissions, leading to access issues. So, make sure you get your IAM policies set up correctly before deploying to production

New Contributor II

Dlt sqs streaming works fine if I don't use the Unity catalog. I don't think it's IAM policies problem

Babu_Krishnan
New Contributor III

@185369  Did you solve this issue ? Could you please share some details ?

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.