cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Failed to signup community version

lovinchanglei
New Contributor

I've been trying to create Community Edition account, but keep getting: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" message.

lovinchanglei_0-1720155596817.png

I searched the other posts, there are some people running into the same issue as well, one post talked about VPN and succeed by changing another computer. I don't have any VPN installed on my laptop and I tried different laptops and even mobiles, none of them worked. Would you please help?

#signup #community-edition #community-version

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @lovinchangleiThank you for contacting Databricks Community Discussion Forum.

Please note that for any issues related to the Databricks Community Edition product, you can find helpful resources here. If you encounter any difficulties beyond what's covered in that link, please feel free to submit a ticket with Databricks Support for further assistance.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!