cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received any updates of certificate after more than one week

caroline123
New Contributor III

Hi team,

I took the exam on Jan 14th and passed the exam with 91.66% score. I got an email right after the exam saying I should receive the certificate within one week. But it has been more than 10 days and I haven't heard anything from Databricks team. I am wondering if someone can help me to get any updates of my exam. I also sent a ticket (#00131272 ) to Databrick team.

Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
10 REPLIES 10

caroline123
New Contributor III

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Please login to https://customer-academy.databricks.com and in My Activities there is "Certifications & Retraining"

If nothing there please open ticket via https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

I have already submitted the ticket 3 days ago but didn't hear anything from them. Any ways to speed up the process?

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

can you check your junk folder as recently for some unknown reason I found there my training messages

No... nothing in my spam/junk folder 😞

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

conformation mail with ticket id at least? that case was opened? It looks like that:

Oh yes. I have the ticket number. It's #00131272 . The confirmation said it's been received but I didn't hear from them since then.

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​ and @Piper Wilson​ can help to prioritize #00131272

Thank you so much!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group