Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Haven't received Badge for Apache Spark 3.0 Associate Dev certification

Atharva_Salunke
Contributor

I have given my exam on 8/10/2021 and have passed it, subsequently I received me certificate but haven't received the badge associated with it yet, its been almost 2 weeks since I received the certificate and have raised 2 requests through the main contact page but didn't get any reply for it and the url associated with it isn't accessible, any ideas whom to contact for the same?

25 REPLIES 25

Thank you @Juliet Wuโ€‹ .

@Atharva Salunkeโ€‹ , Congratulations on receiving the certificate and badge.

jwu1
Contributor II
Contributor II

That is correct!

Maithreyi_Pagar
New Contributor III

@Juliet Wuโ€‹ @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹  I also didn't receive the badge for Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 after completion of certificate (Certificate No.3447635 ). My exam was scheduled on 7-October-2021 and I received the certificate on 13-October-2021.

I have raised a ticket for the same (Ticket Number: #00120345)

jwu1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @Maithreyi Pagarโ€‹ I've resent the badge to your email. Let me know if it's been received.

Maithreyi_Pagar
New Contributor III

Hi @Juliet Wuโ€‹  I didn't receive the badge email yet .

Maithreyi_Pagar
New Contributor III

Hi @Juliet Wuโ€‹  any updates on the badge?

jwu1
Contributor II
Contributor II

@Atharva Salunkeโ€‹  It shows that the badge has been viewed and posted on LinkedIn.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Atharva Salunkeโ€‹ , Please confirm the same.

Hello I think there's some confusion, I have received the badge way back when I had confirmed it. There seems to be an issue with another user not me, I have received the badge and the certificate. @Juliet Wuโ€‹  @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ 

That's awesome.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Atharva Salunkeโ€‹ - If you're referring to @Maithreyi Pagarโ€‹, they're all set.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.