Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to create a schedule in Databricks that runs a job every two weeks on Monday night 0:00

Eelke
New Contributor II

This seems impossible with the cron that databricks is using but maybe I am wrong? However, if this is not possible it seems to me a missing feature, and thereby would like to suggest this feature to you 🙂

2 REPLIES 2

etsyal1e2r3
Honored Contributor

Well i havent looked at the specifiic options of the workflow scheduler recently but if you cant do every other week then just do it for every week but put a check in the beginning of the first workbook. If its not the 2nd week then exit the workbook with

dbutils.notebook.exit("This is an odd week for the scheduler. This workflow should run next week @ 0:00.")

You can add email notifications as well so you can ensure every other run works as planned 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Eelke van Foeken​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.