Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

newmetrocity
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

The New Metro City Gujar khan Payment Plan has not yet been made public, but the developers are anticipated to do so shortly. All of the plots will b...

The New Metro City Gujar khan Payment Plan has not yet been made public, but the developers are anticipated to do so shortly. All of the plots will be within the budget and at reasonable pricing. The investment in this project will be simple and hass...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does Databricks support proxy for BigQuery?

Hi team, we tried to use the proxy options for BigQuery Spark connector as mentioned in this documentation. However, we keep getting "connect timed out" error. The proxy host is working on our end. This made us wonder if by chance Databricks does not...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Vidula
Honored Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Ayushi Pandey​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Than...

• 0 kudos
5 More Replies
Laure_Decaudin
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order By disabled in sql dashboard

Hello, I have an issue, when I created my query, with an Order By, and my vizualization, everything was in the right order. Then, when I put it in my dashboard the order changed. As you can see with the pictures, when I clik on "edit visualization", ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Vidula
Honored Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Laure Decaudin​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Tha...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
ossinova
by Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

ADF - Failed To Send Request to Databricks Cluster

I have noticed that my orchestrated pipelines (in ADF) sometimes fail due to this error:ErrorCode=FailedToReadFromAzureDatabricksDeltaLake,Failed to read from azure databricks delta lake. Error message : Failed to send request to Azure Databricks Clu...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Vidula
Honored Contributor
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Oscar Dyremyhr​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Tha...

• 1 kudos
3 More Replies
fritzwijaya
by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Databricks Premium for Personal

Hi Databricks Community,I want to setup premium cluster with multiple nodes to run some Spark workload for my personal project. Do Databricks offer​s premium upgrade for personal? How to do upgrade?​Thanks.​

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Vidula
Honored Contributor
  • 2 kudos

Hi @fritzwijaya​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Thanks...

• 2 kudos
4 More Replies
tanjil
by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Read and transform CSVs in parallel.

I need to read and transform several CSV files and then append them to a single data frame. I am able to do this in databricks using simple for loops, but I would like to speed this up.Below is the rough structure of my code: for filepath in all_file...

• 6 replies
  • 6 kudos
Latest Reply
Vidula
Honored Contributor
  • 6 kudos

Hi @tanjil​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Thanks!

• 6 kudos
5 More Replies
nemesis
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Same Public ip of two machines in workspace.

Is there any way to change public ip of driver node? when I try to launch two different instance (single node), I see those two machine have the same public ip.I'm writing this command into notebook of each instance. I got the same ip.from requests i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Vidula
Honored Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Hakan Tekbas​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Thank...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
deisou
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change Databricks Academy username(Email)?

Is there a way to change my Databricks Academy username(email)? It is greyed out in my profile and I cannot update it. How do I go about getting it updated?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hi, Please go through the Databricks Academy FAQs here: https://files.training.databricks.com/lms/docebo/databricks-academy-faq.pdfAlso, please go through the post here: https://community.databricks.com/s/feed/0D53f00001dq6W6CAI.

• 0 kudos
Gim
by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Incremental loading from Delta tables to MySQL database

I was thinking of using Azure Data Factory to orchestrate this. But is it possible to do incremental loads from tables in Delta format going to MySQL database? My Delta table sources will be coming from ADLS storage. Would I need to convert them firs...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

Hi, You can refer: https://community.databricks.com/s/question/0D53f00001UCQJ7CAP/delta-tables-incremental-backup-method. Please let us know if you need any further clarification on the same.

• 1 kudos
RantoB
by Valued Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! Import notebook with python script using API

Hi,I would like to import a python notebook to my databricks workspace from my local machine using a python script.I manages to create the folder but then I have a status code 400 when I try to import a file :create_folder = requests.post( '{}/api/...

• 10 replies
  • 8 kudos
Latest Reply
RantoB
Valued Contributor
  • 8 kudos

Hi, Thanks for your answer.Actually both your code and mine are working. However, I cannot write in the directory Repos which is reserved (but I can create subdirectories...)Thanks to your code I got an error message which helped me to understand. Wi...

• 8 kudos
9 More Replies
BeginnerBob
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

How to compare notebooks for deployment

I have 2 Azure Databricks workspaces (test and prod)I want to compare the notebooks to see the changes. Are there any tools which can help do this?Thanks,

• 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
BeginnerBob
New Contributor III
  • 4 kudos

Thanks Hubert.What's the best approach here? Do I have 2 trunks in my repos (1 for dev and the other for production)?Can I do a compare between the 2 trunks to generate all the notebooks which need to be deployed. How do I do this compare (in DevOps,...

• 4 kudos
2 More Replies
santhoshi
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Learn AEM Training Online in BangaloreAEM Training offered by Techsolidity is closely aligned with industry requirements and gives you strong knowledg...

Learn AEM Training Online in BangaloreAEM Training offered by Techsolidity is closely aligned with industry requirements and gives you strong knowledge to effectively manage marketing content and assets. This AEM Developer training is a combination o...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
dslin
by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

FileNotFoundError when running dbx execute

Hi,I'm very new to databricks, this might be a basic question.I can't find a way to run my local python file with databricks successfully. When I run the following `execute` command, I got a FileNotFoundError.`dbx execute --cluster-id=*** --job=Sampl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Vidula
Honored Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Di Lin​ Thanks for the quick response.Regards

• 0 kudos
3 More Replies
anonymous1
by New Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 5 kudos

How to implement Source to Target ETL Mapping sheet in PySpark using Delta tables

Schema Design :Source : Miltiple CSV Files like (SourceFile1 ,SourceFile2)Target : Delta Table like (Target_Table)Excel File : ETL_Mapping_SheetFile Columns : SourceTable ,SourceColumn, TargetTable, TargetColum , MappingLogicMappingLogic columns cont...

• 7 replies
  • 5 kudos
Latest Reply
AmanSehgal
Honored Contributor III
  • 5 kudos

Following on @Werner Stinckens​ response, if you can give an example then it will be good.Ideally you can read each row from excel file in python and pass each column as a parameter to a function.Eg; def apply_mapping_logic(SourceTable ,SourceColumn,...

• 5 kudos
6 More Replies
by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 5 replies
  • 6 kudos
Latest Reply
Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 6 kudos

Hi @Ayushi Pandey​ are you looking for Geomesa library support? If so please refer this notebook.https://www.databricks.com/notebooks/geomesa-h3-notebook.html

• 6 kudos
4 More Replies
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors