Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

martikev
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to avoid losing dbutils.widgets parameters when connecting databricks repos folder with azure dev ops?

Hi guys We want to move from databricks workspace to databricks repos. Now when we create a new folder under repos and connect to our azure dev ops repository all our dbutils.widget parameters are lost. How to avoid this? We want to fully depend on a...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Vidula
Honored Contributor
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Kevin Peter M. Marti​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from y...

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
Shubhamgoyal
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Access Databricks SQL databases using rest API

Hi All,We want to read/write data to Databricks SQL using powerapps. I have been looking for documentation around accessing databases in databricks SQL via rest api.Appreciate your help on this.

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
byrdman
New Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

With the databricks api you can start a workflow job. build the job to ingest your data into tables.

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
turagittech
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

PYODBC very slow - 30 minutes to write 6000 rows

Along withh several other issues I'm encountering, I am finding pandas dataframe to_sql being very slowI am writing to an Azure SQL database and performance is woeful. This is a test database and it has S3 100DTU and one user, me as it's configuratio...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Vidula
Honored Contributor
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Peter McLarty​ Does @Debayan Mukherjee​  response answer your question? If yes, would you be happy to mark it as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly?We'd love to hear from you.Thanks!

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
dibo
by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't login to https://community.cloud.databricks.com/login.html

Now, I can't login to https://community.cloud.databricks.com/login.html with the correct username and password, later I click the button to reset my password and I receive the email for modifying password, I have modified password, But I still can't ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
SamSteere
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos

docs.databricks.com

REST API Documentation is out of date since the release of Delta Live TablesWhen using the `2.0/clusters/list` endpoint in an environment with running clusters provisioned by DLTs, the clusters will be returned with a `cluster_source` value of `PIPEL...

• 3 replies
  • 6 kudos
Latest Reply
Vidula
Honored Contributor
  • 6 kudos

Hi @Sam Steere​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Thanks!

• 6 kudos
2 More Replies
alejandrofm
by Valued Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Improve dowload speed or see download progress Python-Databricks SQL

Hi! I'm using the code from here to execute a query on Databricks, it goes flawlessly, can follow it from the Spark UI, etc. The problem here is at the moment it seems the download of the result (spark is idle, there is a green check in the query his...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Vidula
Honored Contributor
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Alejandro Martinez​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you...

• 1 kudos
6 More Replies
data_boy_2022
by New Contributor III
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

Data ingest of csv files from S3 using Autoloader is slow

I have 150k small csv files (~50Mb) stored in S3 which I want to load into a delta table.All CSV files are stored in the following structure in S3:bucket/folder/name_00000000_00000100.csvbucket/folder/name_00000100_00000200.csvThis is the code I use ...

Cluster Metrics SparkUI_DAG SparkUI_Job
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Vidula
Honored Contributor
  • 3 kudos

Hi @Jan R​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Thanks!

• 3 kudos
7 More Replies
swetha
by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error: no streaming listener attached to the spark app is the error we are observing post accessing streaming statistics API. Please help us with this issue ASAP. Thanks.

Issue: Spark structured streaming applicationAfter adding the listener jar file in the cluster init script, the listener is working (From what I see in the stdout/log4j logs)But when I try to hit the 'Content-Type: application/json' http://host:port/...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Vidula
Honored Contributor
  • 1 kudos

Hi @swetha kadiyala​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Th...

• 1 kudos
3 More Replies
Nid
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

badge not received for Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation

Hi,I have cleared the assessment for Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditationbut yet to received a badge. Kindly assist me with this

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Vidula
Honored Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Nidhi kawale​ Thank you for reaching out!Let us look into this for you, and we will get back to you with an update.Kindly, share your email id at community@databricks.com.

• 0 kudos
Bit-Warrior
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing System ML on the cluster

I am trying to install the systemml package from Maven, I ignored the librarieslog4j:log4j, com:sun.jdmk, com:sun.jmx, javax:jmsBut when I run one command of systemml, then spark/databricks can no longer select from tables, effectively breaking somet...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
parthsalvi
by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Few sparks apis not working in DBR 11.2, 10.4 LTS Shared Mode (custom vpc) like df.tail, df.rdd.map

We're trying to use DBR 11.2 & 10.4LTS in Shared mode on a customer managed vpc. But we're running into following issues Is this issue related to our customer managed VPC setup or is it specific to DBR 11.2.Same issue also seen in DBR 11.1 and 10.4 L...

Screenshot 2022-09-16 at 9.09.58 PM
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
nancy_g
by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 6 replies
  • 5 kudos
Latest Reply
Rostislaw
New Contributor III
  • 5 kudos

Right now the feature seems to be public available. It is possible to schedule jobs with ADLS passthough enabled and do not have to provide service principal credentials.However I ask myself how that works behind the scenses. When working interactive...

• 5 kudos
5 More Replies
amit
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

www.databricks.com

Hi @Lindsay Olson​ ,I have attended the virtual instructor-led training on 23-08-2022 (https://www.databricks.com/p/webinar/databricks-lakehouse-fundamentals-learning-plan). As per the conditions mentioned, I have completed all of the steps for getti...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
amit
New Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

Thanks @Lindsay Olson​ . Yes issue has been resolved,

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors