Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of external libraries(wheel file) in Data bricks through synapse using new job cluster

IshaBudhiraja
New Contributor II

Aim-Installation of external libraries(wheel file) in Data bricks through synapse using new job cluster
Solution- I have followed the below steps:
I have created a pipeline in synapse that consists of a notebook activity that is using a new job cluster Linked service .
In the append library section of notebook activity, I have added the details of wheel file that I stored in DBFS location of Data bricks.
After running this pipeline, I can see library details after clicking on Libraries under job run details(Compute->job run->libraries).
But when I am trying to import this library (using import command) in the notebook or trying to run any script on this library it's giving me an error 'no module found'.
It would be great if someone can suggest a solution for this

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @IshaBudhiraja

• Confirm that the library version matches the one you intended to install.
  • Ensure that the library is installed in the same Python environment where your notebook or script is running.
Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.