cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Not able to write in the schema stored in the external location

hpant1
New Contributor III

I have three tables and I trying to write it in the bronze schema which is store in the external location. I am able to write two of those but for third one I am getting this error:

hpant1_0-1722957487318.png

Not sure why is the case, I am exactly doing the same.

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hpant1, To fix this, ensure that the SAS token is properly configured with the necessary write permissions and regenerate it if needed. Verify that the storage account is accessible and check for network issues. Confirm that IAM policies grant the required permissions and make sure configurations are consistent across all environments. Additionally, check for problems with temporary files or directories. 

If these steps donโ€™t resolve the issue, you might want to check the detailed logs for more specific information or consider reaching out to Databricks support for further assistance. Have you tried any of these steps already?

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group