cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting an exam reattempt

JessGa
New Contributor II

Hi DB Support

I gave Databricks Certified Associate Engineering Exam today but missed by just by one percent. I got 68.88% and pass is 70%.

I am planning to reattempt this exam in coming days and was hoping you could help, Could you kindly give me another opportunity and provide a reattempt voucher?

It would be great if you could provide voucher for re-attempting as I’m confident I’ll be successful next time.  It would really be helpful and encourage me to keep learning. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Littlereb5
New Contributor II

I recommend reaching out to Databricks directly or checking their official certification website for information on retake policies, voucher availability, and any discounts or promotions they may offer for reattempts.

To request a reattempt voucher or any related assistance, I recommend reaching out to the official Databricks certification support or customer service. They will be able to guide you through the process of scheduling a reattempt and provide information on any available discounts or vouchers. 

MyAARPMedicare Register

JessGa
New Contributor II

I did reach out to them but they’ve declined my request 😔

I might not try for Databricks certification exam anymore. I’ll try Azure Databricks instead,  It’s absurd as Microsoft and AWS allow re-attempt.  It’s a lot of money to be paying each time.  

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.