Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to launch notebook

Muskan
New Contributor III

I have created a 12.2 LTS cluster and trying to launch notebook attached to this cluster. But unable to launch, it is not giving any error instead it is still showing the same home page.

9 REPLIES 9

Rajani
Contributor

Hi @Muskan Bansal​ ,

Can you please send the screenshot of the error ?

Muskan
New Contributor III

I am not getting any error, instead the notebook is not opening, getting this screen

User16752242622
Valued Contributor

Hello @Muskan Bansal​ Thank you for posting your query here.

Not sure if you have already tried this.

I have already tried on different machines and multiple browsers but its not working.

Attaching the HAR logs here.

Please assist.

Is it happening only with one particular notebook, or multiple notebooks are affected? What is the size of this notebook?

Can you please try attaching a test notebook and see if you are able to load it in the UI

Muskan
New Contributor III

I have created a new notebook and trying to access that. It is not having any content as of now.

Muskan
New Contributor III

I have created a new notebook and trying to access that. It is not having any content as of now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Muskan Bansal​ 

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.