DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate and Badge not received

Ashay
New Contributor III

I completed my databricks certification for Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate on 27 October 2022 with 88.88% score. I haven’t received my certificate and badge yet. Can you please help me on this? Need to share it with my employer

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Ashay Dhavale​ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

saulrc
New Contributor III

I have the same case, I pass the exam and I didn't get yet my badge, my case number is #00232560 but I don't get any updates about it.

Ashay
New Contributor III

@Vidula Khanna​  I submitted the request, but did not get any confirmation email or Case#. There is no email in my junk/spam folder too. Can you please look into this on priority since I need to share the certificate with my employer.

Hi @Ashay Dhavale​,

Let me add @Nadia Elsayed​ and @Kaniz Fatma​ , who might be able to help with your request.

Ashay
New Contributor III

Thanks @Jose Gonzalez​ 

@Kaniz Fatma​ , @Nadia Elsayed​  Can you please help me out here. Its a bit urgent

Thanks

Ashay

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello Ashay,

I tried searching the email you have on your profile for community and it did not show up on any of my platforms. Can you please email me the email you used to take the exam. Nadia.elsayed@databricks.com

Thank you

Ashay
New Contributor III

Hi @Nadia Elsayed​ 

Sent the details requested to your email.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Ashay Dhavale​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!