DELETE
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Delay in certification

Databricszman
New Contributor III

I recently completed Databricks Spark 3.0 certification ( Dec 30 2021) but I am yet to receive certificate copy in my email address. It was been told that certificate will be sent over email within 7 days after the exam. Itโ€™s already crossed 6 days . Any idea when I can expect certificate? How long it may take?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I just received it, thanks a tonโ€ฆ appreciate everyone of you for the hard work you did to get me this email . โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Usman Kunnathโ€‹ - Hello! My name is Piper and I'm one of the moderators for Databricks. @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ is the point of contact for these issues. She will get back as soon as she can.

Thank You @piper , appreciate your quick response.

Hi @Kaniz Fatma, kindly assist as soon as you can.

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Usman Kunnathโ€‹ , Congratulations on the completion of your certification!

You'll definitely receive your certificate. I'll relay this to the concerned team and provide you with the certificate and badge as soon as possible.

In the meanwhile can you please file a support ticket and share with me the ticket details?

You can file your support ticket here:- https://help.databricks.com/s/login/?ec=302&startURL=%2Fs%2Fsubmitrequest

Ticket already raised, Number is : 00128193

Thank you so much for sharing the ticket number. It'll help us to resolve your issue asap. Thanks again.

Thanks for looking into it. I will wait for your email with certificate details.

Noted. Thanks.

Any update

Hi @Usman Kunnathโ€‹ , The team is working on it. Please bear with us while we fetch you the certificate and badge.

Could you pls provide any ETA

Any eta can be provided ?

Hi @Usman Kunnathโ€‹ , The concerned team is working on it. Please give us at least 24 hours. It'll be resolved. Sorry for the delay. Please bear with us while we sort this out. Thanks.

Unfortunately I donโ€™t see any email yet , any confirmed eta can be shared ? Sorry to bother youโ€ฆ

Hi @Usman Kunnathโ€‹ , We're working on it. Please wait for some time while we issue your certificate and badge. Thanks

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group