Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am posting it here hoping someone from Databricks team to notice. I took the Databricks Data Analyst Associate Certification last week and was a...

MushedRoom
New Contributor

Hi,

I am posting it here hoping someone from Databricks team to notice.

I took the Databricks Data Analyst Associate Certification last week and was able to pass the exam. I am expecting the certificate to be available in 24 hours but until now I haven't received it (email or Databricks academy). I tried to log a case through the Help Center 2 times already but I also don't receive any confirmation (checked my spam message as well). That's why I am posting it here.

I hope someone from Databricks can help confirm the status of the certificate.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Vartika

Hi @Michael Villasan​,

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Warm regards! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Michael Villasan​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.