Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, i have attended the event for Databricks Data and AI world tour event and also completed databricks lakehouse certification in November. I am requ...

Kashish
New Contributor III

Hi, i have attended the event for Databricks Data and AI world tour event and also completed databricks lakehouse certification in November. I am requesting for the longest time for the voucher but haven't received any reply from anyone on the same. I am keen to do a databricks certification and that is why I am making efforts to get a voucher for the same. As promised in the email, nothing like that has happened. This is very disappointing from Databricks side when the person is making genuine efforts and same are not being responded on the other side. I honestly make a request to please let me know if when can I expect to receive a voucher so that I can plan ahead for my certification this month..

Please reply back!! Please! This is not something what we know databricks for.

3 REPLIES 3

bchaubey
Contributor II

Still i have also not received voucher

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Kashish Khetarpaul​ 

Please run through the following best practice steps:

1. Allow 48 hours to pass after the voucher distribution date or allot the time frame noted in the initial offer email.
  2. Check your spam folder.
  3. Did you use a different email address to complete the voucher eligibility criteria?
  4. If none of the steps above have resolved the issue, please submit a ticket to our help center.

In case you have any other questions or concerns related to this issue, please refer to this Community Post.

Kashish
New Contributor III

Thanks for replying Vidula. I didn't attend the complete event in November and also didn't fill the survey. But did complete my Lakehouse fundamentals certification ​on 11th November. I did attend the event though on December 1 and also gave my feedback survey with my certification attached. In my last communication, i was told vouchers shall be dispersed post first week of December. I haven't received those yet. I have checked my spam folder as well. And, apart from this, my email id is this from where I have been attending to all the communications from Databricks. I am planning to give my certification this month itself. I have been preparing for it for two months almost. It's just that i am waiting to receive a voucher to register myself for the certification.

Attaching the certificate below​. Help me knowing when can j get it. I had created a ticket on the training portal yesterday but haven't received anything on the same yet.i am just waiting for the voucher.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.