cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not yet Received Certification Voucher

Gp_eng
New Contributor II

Hi

After Attending the required training i got this email asking to fill out a survey and send the Lakehouse accreditation proof.

​I did as requested however till date i did not received the certification Voucher.

Can anyone help me on this.

Ps. I already try to obtain answer using the community email but I only got a automatic answer on 26 Aug saying that they will answer and nothing else until now.

The email that I did the training is not the same email of this community because i tried connect using the same email and the system says that I already have a account under my email, I tried to reset my password but whenever I tried I don't get a reset email.​

3 REPLIES 3

Vidula
Honored Contributor

Hi @Gabriel Pinto​ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Regards

Hi @Gabriel Pinto​,

Just a friendly follow-up. Are you still waiting for your voucher or you already received it? please let us know

To be fair I only opened the ticket today.

The ticket number is  #00218471

But the other contacts that I made didn't reply and I am ​still waiting for the voucher, but thank you for getting in touch.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.