- 2637 Views
- 6 replies
- 10 kudos
New free resource: an AI Prep Guide for any Databricks certification
Hi everyone, If you've ever pasted a practice question into ChatGPT or Claude while studying for a Databricks certification — this one's for you. We just published the AI Prep Guide: a free, exam-agnostic guide that shows you how to use any AI chatbo...
- 2637 Views
- 6 replies
- 10 kudos
- 10 kudos
Thanks a lot for the AI Prep guide. I used it and it worked for me to prepare and PASS the exam.
- 10 kudos
- 169738 Views
- 239 replies
- 24 kudos
Resolved! Databricks Certification Exam Suspended? Our Support Team Can Help
Taking exams is so stressful already, and if your exam gets suspended it is extra stressful. Don't worry! Our support team is awesome and will help you get back on track. The most important step is to file a ticket in our Help Center. Be sure to inc...
- 169738 Views
- 239 replies
- 24 kudos
- 24 kudos
Hi @Cert-Team and @cert-ops I am seeking help regarding an issue I faced with my Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate certification exam and would appreciate any guidance or assistance from the Databricks team. I had scheduled my exam for 2nd...
- 24 kudos
- 4988 Views
- 4 replies
- 5 kudos
Trouble Launching your Certification Exam? Read this now!
Hey there, test-takers! We know that launching your certification exam can be a bit nerve-wracking, especially if you encounter technical issues. But don't worry, Kryterion is available to help you!If you experience technical difficulties during set-...
- 4988 Views
- 4 replies
- 5 kudos
- 5 kudos
Thanks for sharing. Planning to go for a certification exam soon again.
- 5 kudos
- 14669 Views
- 3 replies
- 6 kudos
Our new Databricks Certification FAQ is live!
Looking to get Databricks Certified, but have lots of questions? Our new FAQ can help! The FAQ is broken down into sections for easy access to help you get what you need quickly. Whether you need to know about the online testing requirements or what ...
- 14669 Views
- 3 replies
- 6 kudos
- 6 kudos
Hi, please create an account here: https://www.webassessor.com/databricksOnce you create an account, you will be able to register for an exam.for faster response to inquiries, please file a ticket with our support team @Cert-TeamOPS FYI
- 6 kudos
- 12936 Views
- 2 replies
- 3 kudos
Minimize the chances of your exam getting suspended - Tip #3
Being mindful of your behavior while taking an online proctored exam is another thing you can do to avoid an exam suspension. Here are some behavior tips to make your testing experience smoother: Take your exam in a private, quiet room with the door ...
- 12936 Views
- 2 replies
- 3 kudos
- 3 kudos
@rswarnkar5 Just FYI - We added the test center option almost a year ago.
- 3 kudos
- 16274 Views
- 1 replies
- 2 kudos
Minimize the chances of your exam getting suspended - Tip #2
Preparing your testing room is one of the things you can do to avoid an exam suspension. If the proctoring system detects repetitive eye movements, talking, or motion away from the camera, it could flag the need for a room pan. Don’t stress! If you p...
- 16274 Views
- 1 replies
- 2 kudos
- 2 kudos
Hello,Preparing your testing room is an important step to help avoid an exam suspension. If the proctoring system detects repetitive eye movements, talking, or any motion away from the camera, it may flag the need for a room pan. There’s no need to s...
- 2 kudos
- 20067 Views
- 3 replies
- 4 kudos
Minimize the risk of your exam getting suspended - Tip #1
The number one cause of exam suspensions is loss of video feed. This is often because your computer is not set up right for taking an online proctored exam. Before launching an exam, make sure the computer you are using meets the technical requiremen...
- 20067 Views
- 3 replies
- 4 kudos
- 4 kudos
Thanks for the helpful tip! Running the system check beforehand is definitely a good way to avoid technical issues during the exam.
- 4 kudos
- 12788 Views
- 1 replies
- 4 kudos
Why is exam security important?
Databricks Certification asks our exam takers to prep and act a certain way before and during remote-proctored exams. In many ways, it can seem strange what we ask of people. For example, we ask them to remove phones from their desks, to not read que...
- 12788 Views
- 1 replies
- 4 kudos
- 4 kudos
Databricks Certification asks exam takers to prepare and behave in specific ways before and during remote-proctored exams. Some of these requirements may seem unusual for example, removing phones from your desk, not reading questions aloud, or avoidi...
- 4 kudos
- 56 Views
- 2 replies
- 2 kudos
Quick clarification about GENAI or Context engineering certification
"I’m currently preparing for a GenAI certification, but recently came across the Context Engineering certification. As a Solution Architect, I’m curious — which certification provides greater advantage in shaping enterprise AI solutions? Would love t...
- 56 Views
- 2 replies
- 2 kudos
- 2 kudos
I’d look at the kind of projects you’re working on. GenAI seems broader, while Context Engineering feels more focused on building reliable, context-aware AI systems. For a Solution Architect, both could complement each other depending on your goals.
- 2 kudos
- 65 Views
- 2 replies
- 0 kudos
DevOps Fundamentals: Lecture - DevOps Fundamentals: Repeated word
Section B. DevOps LifecycleRelease -> RELEASE the packaged application application ensuring it's ready for roll out
- 65 Views
- 2 replies
- 0 kudos
- 0 kudos
Also:Section: F. DataOps = DevOps for Data EngineeringThe diagram introduces env mgmnt but never explains what it is.
- 0 kudos
- 54 Views
- 0 replies
- 0 kudos
Certification Support Request #01015865 – No Response Since September 14
Hello,I’m hoping someone from the Databricks Certification Team can help me with an existing support request.I submitted Certification Support request #01015865 on September 14 regarding a concern about my Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate...
- 54 Views
- 0 replies
- 0 kudos
- 20067 Views
- 3 replies
- 4 kudos
Minimize the risk of your exam getting suspended - Tip #1
The number one cause of exam suspensions is loss of video feed. This is often because your computer is not set up right for taking an online proctored exam. Before launching an exam, make sure the computer you are using meets the technical requiremen...
- 20067 Views
- 3 replies
- 4 kudos
- 4 kudos
Thanks for the helpful tip! Running the system check beforehand is definitely a good way to avoid technical issues during the exam.
- 4 kudos
- 98 Views
- 1 replies
- 0 kudos
Courses still showing as in progress
Team ,I have completed all the lessons in My Learning Path way ,But the courses still showing as "In progress"Instead of "Completed "I have gone through all the course content and tried reopening the lessons and refreshing the page but the status hav...
- 98 Views
- 1 replies
- 0 kudos
- 0 kudos
When a learning path shows courses as "In progress" despite completion, it is usually caused by a delayed sync between the course module tracker and your learning profile, an unfinished evaluation/survey, or an unmarked audio/video segment. Try launc...
- 0 kudos
- 5216 Views
- 7 replies
- 6 kudos
Resolved! Certification Coupons
I’m planning to take the Databricks Data Engineer Associate certification and wanted to check if there are any official discounts, student offers, or promotional coupons available to reduce the exam fee.As managing certification costs is important fo...
- 5216 Views
- 7 replies
- 6 kudos
- 6 kudos
HI @Advika ,TO REGISTER FOR THE 50% DISCOUNT SHOULD I CHECK WHETHER ITS COMMUNITY LOGIN/ACADEMY LOGIN IF YES PLS TELL ME HOW TO FIND IN OUR PROFILE THANK YOU VERY MUCH KINDLY DO REPLY REGARDS,KAVI
- 6 kudos
- 64 Views
- 0 replies
- 0 kudos
Your exam is being suspended for non-compliance with requirement set by test sponsor
My exam was suspended before I could even start it. I submitted a support ticket that stated I would receive a response within 24–48 hours, but it has now been over 96 hours. I also replied directly to the ticket confirmation email, but I still haven...
- 64 Views
- 0 replies
- 0 kudos
- 206 Views
- 1 replies
- 0 kudos
About the Free Voucher
Hello Guys,I am planning to give the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate certification exam. Does databricks offering any free vouchers or Discount on the fee. If anybody has any idea to get these guide me to get it.Regards,Srikanth
- 206 Views
- 1 replies
- 0 kudos
- 0 kudos
Hey @srikanthp24 !Taking the Data Engineer Associate certification is an awesome goal!To help with the exam cost, Databricks is running a Learning Festival right now that offers a 50% discount on certifications. You can find all the information on ho...
- 0 kudos
- 142 Views
- 1 replies
- 0 kudos
Did not get bedge of the course "Databricks Foundamentals"
"Hey, guys!I recently finished the Databricks Fundamentals course. It has been more than 48 hours and I haven't received the badge or the course certification yet (I've already checked on Accredible). Could you help me with this situation, please?"
- 142 Views
- 1 replies
- 0 kudos
- 0 kudos
Hi @Fernando_Henry !If you haven't received your badge yet, I recommend signing up directly at Databricks Academy and completing the course and assessment quiz there.Specifically, to earn the Databricks Fundamentals badge, you will need to complete:D...
- 0 kudos
- 164 Views
- 1 replies
- 0 kudos
My Databricks Certification exam suspended randomly
Hi Databricks Team @Cert-Team @Cert-TeamOPS @Cert-Bricks ,I’m posting here because I would really appreciate an official response or guidance regarding my certification exam suspension.My Databricks certification exam was suspended before I was able ...
- 164 Views
- 1 replies
- 0 kudos
- 0 kudos
@madhusoodhan Please submit a support ticket through the Databricks Help Center:https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=trainingWhen submitting your request, please include: Your username/account emailThe name of the exam that was suspended...
- 0 kudos
- 2843 Views
- 6 replies
- 3 kudos
Resolved! Request for 50% Certification Voucher Discount
Hello,I hope you are doing well.I have completed the following courses, which were advertised as eligible for a 50% discount on the certification exam voucher:AI/BI for Data AnalystsSQL Analytics on DatabricksBoth courses are marked as completed in m...
- 2843 Views
- 6 replies
- 3 kudos
- 3 kudos
Hello,My Coupon expires 2nd of May. I am not fully prepared to take the exam. Is there any way the expiry can be extended by a week?Thanks
- 3 kudos
- 619 Views
- 9 replies
- 0 kudos
Resolved! Databricks Champion Program Prerequisite Visibility Issue
Hi Databricks Team,I have successfully completed all the prerequisites required for the Databricks Champion Program. However, despite following up with the designated SPOC since 31-Aug-2026, my panel review has still not been scheduled. The reason pr...
- 619 Views
- 9 replies
- 0 kudos
- 232 Views
- 3 replies
- 0 kudos
Advanced Learning Festival Registration Error
I recently came across the titled offer by Databricks where users with a customer academy id can get a 50% discount on any certification of their choice. I tried to register for it, using my pre-existing account, although it was on partner academy. I...
- 232 Views
- 3 replies
- 0 kudos
- 0 kudos
Hi , Can I have the link to discount offer page please. I have a customer academy id and would like to see if the discount is working for me. Thanks in advance.
- 0 kudos
- 5654 Views
- 16 replies
- 12 kudos
Resolved! SCORM problem
I’m taking a course on the Databricks Academy, and the SCORM parts that are text-based don’t get completed. I read all the content until the end, but the lesson stays “in progress,” and because of that I can’t complete the course
- 5654 Views
- 16 replies
- 12 kudos
- 12 kudos
When done with a SCORM document, instead of clicking on 'Next Lesson' click the 'Close' button. This fixed the issue for me.
- 12 kudos
- 40358 Views
- 36 replies
- 4 kudos
Resolved! Free voucher for data engineer associate certification
Hi, I'm looking for a free voucher to take up the Data Engineer Associate certification. Could anyone guide please ?
- 40358 Views
- 36 replies
- 4 kudos
- 4 kudos
@jugger_yes : yes, here is the link: https://community.databricks.com/t5/learning-events/databricks-advanced-learning-festival-september-16-october-14/ev-p/166157
- 4 kudos
-
"Certification"
1 -
50% Certification Voucher
5 -
@
1 -
Advanced Data Engineering
1 -
Agentic AI
1 -
AI
1 -
AI Agents
2 -
Announcement
1 -
Apache spark
2 -
Apache Spark Developer Certfifcation
1 -
Architecture
1 -
Associate Certification
10 -
Azure databricks
1 -
Badge
1 -
badgenotreceived
1 -
Beta
1 -
BI
1 -
Certfication
3 -
Certificate
25 -
Certificate & Badge
6 -
Certificate And Badge
1 -
Certification
24 -
Certification Badge
1 -
Certification Exam
10 -
Certification issues
4 -
certification suspended
2 -
Certification Voucher
19 -
Certification Vouchers
1 -
champion
1 -
Champion Series
1 -
Credentials
2 -
DAIS2024
1 -
Data Analyst
1 -
data engineer
1 -
Data Engineer Associate
1 -
Data Engineer Associate Certificate
3 -
Data Engineer Associate Certification
1 -
Data Engineering
1 -
databricks
2 -
Databricks Academy
8 -
Databricks Certification
9 -
DataBricks Certification Exam
5 -
Databricks Certifications
5 -
Databricks Certified
5 -
Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 Exam
1 -
Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate
4 -
Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional
3 -
Databricks champion
1 -
Databricks Community
1 -
Databricks Course
1 -
Databricks Courses
1 -
Databricks Data Engineer Associate
1 -
Databricks Data Engineering Associate
2 -
Databricks Delta Table
1 -
Databricks genAI associate
1 -
Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals
8 -
Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals Badge
1 -
Databricks Partner Academy
1 -
Databricks Professional
2 -
Databricks Support
1 -
Databricks Training
1 -
Databricks-Champions
1 -
datarbicks certification
2 -
Discount Coupon
2 -
DLT Pipelines
1 -
duplicate
1 -
Exam
2 -
Exam Re-Scheduling
1 -
exam suspended
16 -
Exam Suspension
3 -
exception
1 -
FAQ for Databricks Learning Festival
1 -
Free Certification voucher
1 -
Fundamentals Certification
1 -
GenAI agent
1 -
GenAI Course Material
1 -
GenAI Generation AI
1 -
GenAIGeneration AI
1 -
Generative AI
3 -
Generative AI Engineer
2 -
Hello
1 -
Help Check
1 -
I havent
1 -
king
1 -
LakeBase
1 -
link for labs
2 -
llo
1 -
Machine Learning
3 -
microsoft
1 -
Missing
1 -
Partner
1 -
Partner Academy
1 -
Practice Exams
2 -
practice questions
4 -
Practice Tests Details
2 -
Prompt Tuning
1 -
Reissue Voucher
1 -
Request for Retake of Databricks GenAI Certification Exam
1 -
reschedule
6 -
Solution Champion
1 -
Spanish
1 -
Spark
1 -
Team
1 -
URGENT
1 -
want t
1 -
Webassessor
5
- « Previous
- Next »
| User | Count |
|---|---|
| 83 | |
| 41 | |
| 41 | |
| 23 | |
| 22 |