cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks exam got suspended. Need urgent help

Pri333
New Contributor II

Hello Team, 

I faced multiple interruptions and challenges while attempting my certification, The exam got paused 4 times where twice I had to show my desk and my entire room. Eventually my exam got suspended. I was not involved in any unfair means and I was about to review and submit my exam.

I have worked really hard and planned by taking leaves from the office in the specific schedule therefore I request immediate assistance as today is my last day of PTO. Please help me urgently.

Please resolve this on high priority, this is not fair with the time, money and efforts I have put in for this exam.  

Below are details:

username: priyamjain333@gmail.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python

Time: 15 Aug 2023 1600H Asia/Calcutta

I have raised a support ticket as suggested by kryterion support on the databricks tracker with IDs :

Req: #00358725

ef:_00D61JGc4._5008Y2GGvTU:ref

@Kaniz  @Anonymous .  @Sujitha 

10 REPLIES 10

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Pri333, I'm sorry to hear you ran into this issue. We'll review the session and alert the support team to follow up with you via the ticket number you have posted here. 

sai27
New Contributor III

Hi team , 

I have booked a slot for today I.e , 28 march 2024 11.00 AM , for Apache spark 3.0 python and while taking exam , it was suddenly moved to proctoring and asked me to show my room and I did that , it again asked me to show the walls and I did that too , I dont know what happened and I am the only one in my room and i didn't do any malpractice and after that ,My exam got suspended with out reason . I have raised ticket to support team also with all my details. Kindly reschedule as soon as possible .it is very urgent for me to do this certification .kindly reschedule as soon as possible @Cert-Team 

My request number : #00454905

Thanks and regards,

Sahithi.

Thanks 

sai27
New Contributor III

Hi team , 

I have given the rescheduled date and time to the support team as they told me that they can reschedule my exam which got suspended without any reason. But I didn't got any response from the support team. Could you please kindly reschedule my exam to 29 march 2024  at 9.00 Am .This information is already given to support team could you please help me it is urgent @Cert-Team 

My request Id : 00455008 

Pri333
New Contributor II

Hi @Cert-Team ,  @Anonymous @Sujitha 

Please someone help me urgently the test got suspended again with reason as eye moment. I was looking at my questions only. This is extremely frustrating I am running out of PTO and schedule. Please help me urgently. I just need 15 mins error free to submit the exam. Please help. I feel extremely disappointed and disheartened right now I have months of preparation behind this and I need to complete this exam asap for my personal goals.

Please help urgently.

Pri333
New Contributor II

I would really appreciate immediate help I have till 12:30 PM IST before I log into my office. I need 15 mins in the exam.

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Hi @Pri333 It looks like your exam was rescheduled and you were able to complete the exam. I'm glad it got sorted out.

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@sai27 Thank you for creating a support ticket, this is the fastest approach. The support team will respond to your case shortly.

sai27
New Contributor III

Hi team , 

I have given the rescheduled date and time to the support team as they told me that they can reschedule my exam which got suspended without any reason. But I didn't got any response from the support team. Could you please kindly reschedule my exam to 29 march 2024  at 9.00 Am .This information is already given to support team could you please help me it is urgent @Cert-Team 

My request Id : 00455008 

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@sai27 Support team has rescheduled your exam. Good luck! Please be sure to review the documentation to avoid getting suspended again:

sai27
New Contributor III

Hi team , 

Thank you so much for rescheduling my exam, and I completed my exam successfully. Thanks for the immediate response @Cert-Team 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.