cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks exam got suspended. Need urgent help

Pri333
New Contributor II

Hello Team, 

I faced multiple interruptions and challenges while attempting my certification, The exam got paused 4 times where twice I had to show my desk and my entire room. Eventually my exam got suspended. I was not involved in any unfair means and I was about to review and submit my exam.

I have worked really hard and planned by taking leaves from the office in the specific schedule therefore I request immediate assistance as today is my last day of PTO. Please help me urgently.

Please resolve this on high priority, this is not fair with the time, money and efforts I have put in for this exam.  

Below are details:

username: priyamjain333@gmail.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python

Time: 15 Aug 2023 1600H Asia/Calcutta

I have raised a support ticket as suggested by kryterion support on the databricks tracker with IDs :

Req: #00358725

ef:_00D61JGc4._5008Y2GGvTU:ref

@Kaniz_Fatma  @Anonymous .  @Sujitha 

17 REPLIES 17

nagasrinivas
New Contributor II

HI @Cert-Team ,

My exam got suspended as the same way the people mentioned above, please resolve the issue on very urgent basics.

Request id : #00507768

Name : Naga Srinivas Sankar

email id : naga.srinivas@tredence.com

Hello @nagasrinivas ,

Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioral considerations

Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS

Surendher
New Contributor

Hi @Cert-Team ,

Facing the same issue, the exam got suspended and raised a ticket for the same it's been already 48 hours and haven't got any update on it. Please look into the issue.

Request id: #00539133

Name: Surendher muthumanickam 

Mail id: surendher.m@tcs.com

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group