cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 October - 31 October

Event in progress
Published on ‎09-17-2024 03:51 AM by Databricks Employee | Updated on ‎10-04-2024 01:59 AM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 10 October - 31 October 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training and certification.

🎟️ Complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects  | Partners

Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects | Partners

Data Analysis with Databricks SQL

Data Analyst Learning Plan 

Machine Learning with Databricks

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Machine Learning in Production

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Generative AI Engineering with Databricks

Generative AI Engineering Pathway

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍

Add to Calendar
Starts:
Thu, Oct 10, 2024 08:00 AM PDT
Ends:
Thu, Oct 31, 2024 10:00 PM PDT
193 Comments
vinith9598
Visitor II

Hello Team,

I have completed Data Engineering with Databricks and  waiting for voucher.

V.A. ChavanKhot
shashankreddy23
Visitor II

What a wonderful course on Gen AI!

I have completed my certification. Looking forward for the coupon so that I can be professionally certified Gen AI Engineer.

Thank you team,

NaveenSai
New Contributor
Hi Team,
I’m pleased to inform you that I have successfully completed the Data Engineering with Databricks course.
Prashanth79
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I have completed my certification on Data Engineering with Databricks. The course structure is amazing and covers most of the aspects.

Meghana_data
Visitor II

Hi Databricks Team, I’ve finished the Data Analysis with Databricks course and am currently awaiting the voucher.

Bala1
New Contributor

Hi team,

Just completed the Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks course, and it was an incredible journey of learning and growth! 

From mastering complex data pipelines to exploring best practices for optimizing big data workflows, this course truly elevated my skills. I’m now eagerly waiting to take the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam!

A big shoutout to everyone at Databricks for designing such a comprehensive program. I’m excited to apply these new skills to real-world projects and continue my journey in data engineering!

#Databricks #DataEngineering #BigData #ContinuousLearning #Certification

Thank you

Bala.

vishal_y1
Visitor II

Dear team,

I’ve just completed the Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks course! It was an enriching experience, enhancing my skills in data pipelines and big data workflows.

I’m excited to take the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam next!

Thanks to the Databricks team for this comprehensive program. I’m eager to apply these new skills in real-world projects!

#Databricks #DataEngineering #BigData #ContinuousLearning #Certification

Br
Vishal

Hi Vishal
How do I access the course? Is it only for partners?

Nishtha25
Visitor II

How do I access this course? Is it only for customers & partners? Please reply.

shushilgirish
New Contributor

Is it too late to start now?

Better late than never, @shushilgirish I think you have ample amount of time to complete one track. I usually do that over a weekend😁. Also it depends on the amount quality time you have available. I usually dedicate a weekend to it. My 2 cents.✌🏻

VR

Got it @vxibhxv ,Appreciate your suggestion🙌  

abdellah_ds
Visitor II

I'm learning the Machine Learning with Databricks course. However, I can't find any material to practice the demos. Aren't they available? 

Shanth
Visitor II

Hi team.

I have completed one of the courses and  thank you for upskilling.