cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 October - 31 October

Event in progress
Published on ‎09-17-2024 03:51 AM by Databricks Employee | Updated on ‎10-04-2024 01:59 AM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 10 October - 31 October 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training and certification.

🎟️ Complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects  | Partners

Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects | Partners

Data Analysis with Databricks SQL

Data Analyst Learning Plan 

Machine Learning with Databricks

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Machine Learning in Production

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Generative AI Engineering with Databricks

Generative AI Engineering Pathway

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍

Add to Calendar
Starts:
Thu, Oct 10, 2024 08:00 AM PDT
Ends:
Thu, Oct 31, 2024 10:00 PM PDT
193 Comments
J_Anderson
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Vouchers will be distributed to all eligible participants in the first week of November

Sri_DES
New Contributor II

Event started at Thu, Oct 10, 2024 08:00 AM PDT or 11am EST, check if you complete prior. if so you can take new course i guess.

J_Anderson
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

vouchers will be distributed to all eligible participants via email in early November

ajay_chamkeri
Visitor II

How do we access labs while doing this courses

Labs are not available as part of the self-paced courses included within Learning Festival, however, we will be providing a 20% discount for an annual subscription to Databricks Academy Labs to participants after completing one or more of the courses during the Learning Festival if you would like to run through the content in a hands-on environment.

mza_icode
New Contributor

You have to pay but 20% is off these days

aarigoni
New Contributor

Hi Guys , 

I already finish one course , when will i receive the voucher please ? 
Thanks  

J_Anderson
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

All vouchers will be distributed in the first week of November

BhanuSrinivas
Visitor II

Do we need to create an account with work email or we can use already existing login with personal email ID 

You can register for Databricks Academy using a work or personal email.

SusmithaKanuri
New Contributor

Just in case can I use my friends coupon to my certification? He completed the training but already got certification. So once he gets the coupon code, can I use that coupon on his behalf to write my certification?

Yes, the coupons are not tied to a specific individual to claim, but please make sure to leverage the courses available during the learning fest to prepare for your certification.

Sathiya
New Contributor II

Hi , 
Would you be able to help me with links for the Git to Practice the lab Notebooks Outside this Databricks training Portal?
and Where and How can I to the labs with 20% discount subscription annually ?

Thank You,
Sathiya

vandread13
New Contributor II

I completed this awesome course about gen aigenai.PNG

Congratulations! Thanks for completing the course, glad to hear you enjoyed it 🙂 

SagarkumarPatel
Visitor II

Hey there, Actually I have completed the "Data Engineering with Databricks", when can I expect the Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs??

All vouchers will be distributed in early November

PragadeeshJ
New Contributor II

I have completed the Data Analysis with Databricks course and it's really good !

Hi Anderson,

Is there any extra step involve to take after completing course in order to qualify for voucher?

J_Anderson
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Thanks for participating! You will receive the voucher in early November