cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 October - 31 October

Event in progress
Published on ‎09-17-2024 03:51 AM by Databricks Employee | Updated on ‎10-04-2024 01:59 AM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 10 October - 31 October 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training and certification.

🎟️ Complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects  | Partners

Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects | Partners

Data Analysis with Databricks SQL

Data Analyst Learning Plan 

Machine Learning with Databricks

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Machine Learning in Production

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Generative AI Engineering with Databricks

Generative AI Engineering Pathway

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍

Add to Calendar
Starts:
Thu, Oct 10, 2024 08:00 AM PDT
Ends:
Thu, Oct 31, 2024 10:00 PM PDT
192 Comments
yashnavalakha11
New Contributor II

Hi Roshaan,
I don't think there's any extra step. However, I myself am new to this so please don't take my word for it.

AhmedTestLabs
Visitor II

Hello,

I terminated the Data Engineering with Databricks course.

Can i have the voosher for certification?

best regards

Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed the course

All eligible participants will receive the voucher after the Learning Festival has concluded in early November

Edcar
Visitor II

I completed the course in 2023. Can i still get a voucher?

Edcar_0-1728753831111.png

J_Anderson
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Unfortunately the voucher is only available for course completions between the specified times. You are welcome to complete any of the other applicable courses during this time.

aabrijeshgoud05
New Contributor II

Hi Team, 

I have completed Machine Learning with Databricks waiting for voucher. 

Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed the course 🙂 

All eligible participants will receive the voucher after the Learning Festival has concluded in early November

PriyaL3011
Visitor II

I have completed the course on Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks and awaiting for the Voucher. 

PriyaL3011_0-1728816769950.png

Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed the course.

getrex01
Visitor II

I'm on my way to complete Data Engineering with Databricks course and I want to know where I can get the sample code.   The course is only video.

J_Anderson
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

The courses included within the Virtual learning Festival are Self-Paced (video) content only. We offer Databricks Academy Labs subscriptions for users who would like to follow along with the exercises in a hands on environment.

prashant_ms
New Contributor

Hi Team, 

I have completed Machine Learning with Databricks waiting for voucher. 

Great work! Thanks for participating.

shanthkumar
Visitor II

Hi Team,

I have completed the course on Data Analysis with Databricks SQL with Databricks and awaiting for the Voucher. 

Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed the course 🙂 

tort_eek
Visitor II

Hi Databricks team. 

I've completed Data Engineering with Databricks course and am waiting for the voucher.

J_Anderson
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Cogratulations! All eligible participants will receive the voucher after the Learning Festival has concluded in early November

Shoukath_786
New Contributor

If I complete one course, and get a certificate voucher, can I use that voucher for any of the certification in databrick other than the course taken?

I think you will get one generic coupon irrespective of which course you complete and that coupon can be used for any of the certification exam.

Yes, you can apply the discount to any Databricks Certification.