cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 October - 31 October

Event in progress
Published on ‎09-17-2024 03:51 AM by Databricks Employee | Updated on ‎10-04-2024 01:59 AM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 10 October - 31 October 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training and certification.

🎟️ Complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects  | Partners

Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects | Partners

Data Analysis with Databricks SQL

Data Analyst Learning Plan 

Machine Learning with Databricks

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Machine Learning in Production

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Generative AI Engineering with Databricks

Generative AI Engineering Pathway

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍

Add to Calendar
Starts:
Thu, Oct 10, 2024 08:00 AM PDT
Ends:
Thu, Oct 31, 2024 10:00 PM PDT
194 Comments

Thank you very much. I completed my course. 

ilovedatabricks
New Contributor II

I am currently in Data Engineering with Databricks and cant find the link to download the dbc file show in the demo. Any idea? Please help

Go to the end of the course list. It’s first one in the "Slides & DBC" module, click to download. [Purple]
DB_DC.png

VR

I saw the tutor showing link like https://labs.training.databricks.com/import/data-engineering-with-databricks/v3.0.2 in the demo but i don't know where to find such link or the file to upload in our databricks platform to practice it along

I found it thanks @vxibhxv 

ilovedatabricks
New Contributor II

Is the Repos feature not available in the community edition?

Saketh
Visitor II

I am currently working on a project that's developed and implemented in Databricks, Do I have acccess to this courses after Oct 31st? or I want to know how long I can access these courses and videos. 

vxibhxv
New Contributor

I think you’ll have access to the courses regardless of the event. The duration applies to the exam discount voucher.

VR
rajender51249
New Contributor

I have completed this yesterday, will I get coupon or this is for only FIFO members??

M. Rajender

I'm not sure what FIFO is, but anyone (open to the public) who completes a course will receive their coupon via email by early November (per the FAQ).

Q: How can I receive the voucher and coupons and when will I receive them?

A: The voucher and coupon will be distributed via email by early November. It will be sent to the main email address of your Databricks Academy account. Please make sure that you unblock the following email addresses: “noreply@academy.databricks.com” and “noreply.userenablement@databricks.com”. 

dawnCoder
New Contributor III

I have completed "Data Analysis with Databricks SQL" on 10 OCT after the start time of the event. Hope to get the voucher soon.

ShlokT
New Contributor

I have completed associate data engineer course and I had enrolled in it at 11th October. I am able to download the certificate as well. I still have not received any coupon over mail which offer 50% discount. Can you please tell me what more do I have to do to get it?

Congrats on completing the course! 🎉

You will receive the 50% voucher via email by early November (per the FAQ). There is nothing more you need to do.

A: The voucher and coupon will be distributed via email by early November. It will be sent to the main email address of your Databricks Academy account. Please make sure that you unblock the following email addresses: “noreply@academy.databricks.com” and “noreply.userenablement@databricks.com”. 

vkmmalik
Visitor II

Hi I had started the cource in March 2023 but I couldn't finish and that is still not completed.Can I resume that course and finish till 31st Oct and get the voucher ?

abdellah_ds
Visitor II

How can I attend this event? 

shiva4
Visitor II

Hi,

I have completed Data Engineering with Databricks course but did not receive certification voucher yet ,

Thanks,

Shiva

Congrats on completing the course, Shiva! 🎉

You will receive the 50% voucher via email by early November (per the FAQ). 

databricksbg
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I have completed Data engineering with Databricks yesterday waiting for voucher.

You will get in first week of November as per the communication from Databricks. Check the rules of the event.

Bsingh3333
Visitor II

So will eveyone participanting get the coupon in November or only "ELIBILE" participants ? 

Please explain the eligibility as well,

PS : I finished the data analyst course today on the 15th October.