cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 October - 31 October

Event in progress
Published on ‎09-17-2024 03:51 AM by Databricks Employee | Updated on ‎10-04-2024 01:59 AM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 10 October - 31 October 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training and certification.

🎟️ Complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects  | Partners

Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects | Partners

Data Analysis with Databricks SQL

Data Analyst Learning Plan 

Machine Learning with Databricks

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Machine Learning in Production

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Generative AI Engineering with Databricks

Generative AI Engineering Pathway

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍

Add to Calendar
Starts:
Thu, Oct 10, 2024 08:00 AM PDT
Ends:
Thu, Oct 31, 2024 10:00 PM PDT
212 Comments

Better late than never, @shushilgirish I think you have ample amount of time to complete one track. I usually do that over a weekend😁. Also it depends on the amount quality time you have available. I usually dedicate a weekend to it. My 2 cents.✌🏻

VR

Got it @vxibhxv ,Appreciate your suggestion🙌  

No, please feel free to start any of the courses now. Any course completions prior to October 31 will be eligible for the incentive.

abdellah_ds
Visitor II

I'm learning the Machine Learning with Databricks course. However, I can't find any material to practice the demos. Aren't they available? 

You can access the hands on labs through a Databricks Academy Labs annual subscription

Shanth
New Contributor II

Hi team.

I have completed one of the courses and  thank you for upskilling.

Akpo_S
New Contributor II

I have just completed the course: Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks.

Thank you #Databricks

Decoder
New Contributor

Finished my course on 10/10/2024, but still hadn't received my discount coupon.

1. Please help,
J_Anderson
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

As per the FAQ, all coupons will be distributed after the Virtual Learning Festival has concluded in early November.

iggy_ua
Visitor II

Why I still receive messages from these posts if I unsubscribed? Astonished how patient you are on responding to the same questions and congratulating those who completed. Just wonder what makes them writing here about them completing the course. But receiving useless emails in large numbers is very annoying.

Wesley_Siow
Visitor II

Hi, there are a lot of contents (multiple hours of videos) ....My question is can we access to these courses after Oct 31st? Thanks.

Course access and progress will be saved. However, the offer to avail discount coupon expires. To take advantage of the discount, complete the course before the festival ends.

VR
Prashanth79
New Contributor

Hi team,

Just completed the Data Engineering with Databricks course, and it was an incredible journey of learning and growth! 

From mastering complex data pipelines to exploring best practices for optimizing big data workflows, this course truly elevated my skills. I’m now eagerly waiting to take the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam!