cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

how to access data in one databricks in another databricks

Databricks_Work
New Contributor II

I want to acces data in another databricks in my databricks, how to do that

1 REPLY 1

Walter_C
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello, many thanks for your question, to be able to provide you with a more precise response we required some additional information:

1. When you refer databricks in my databricks are you refering to access data that is in one workspace to another workspace?

2. What type of data are you trying to access?

One of the suggested options we can offer as of now is Delta Sharing: The Databricks-to-Databricks sharing protocol, which lets you share data from your Unity Catalog-enabled workspace with users who also have access to a Unity Catalog-enabled Databricks workspace.

https://docs.databricks.com/en/data-sharing/index.html

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group