cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to access Account console page

wellington
New Contributor III

Hello All,
I'm not be able to access the account console page. I'm a portal admin, my workspace is premium, and yet the Databricks portal stays in a loop, always returning to the Workspaces Overview page and not going to the accounts console page so that I can enable the unit catalog. Can anyone help me solve the problem or is anyone else having the same problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

wellington
New Contributor III

Guys, the problem is that I was not signed in as a Global Administrator in Azure AD. After that, I reset all the Browser settings and I was able to do that. Here's the tip.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @wellington , 

To troubleshoot the issue of not being able to access the Azure Databricks account console page, you can follow these steps:

1. Try a Different Browser: Sometimes, browser compatibility can be the issue. Switch to a different web browser and see if that resolves the problem.

2. Check Network Connectivity: Ensure your internet connection is stable and not blocked by firewalls or security software. You can also check if there are any network issues affecting access to the service. Trying from a different network can help identify network-specific issues.

3. Clear Browser Cache: Cached files and cookies in your browser can sometimes cause access problems. Clear your browser's cache and try reaccessing the Azure Databricks account console.

4. Verify Azure Databricks Permissions: Ensure you have the correct permissions within your Azure Databricks subscription to access the account console page. Contact the subscription owner or administrator to check for permission issues preventing access.

5. Raise a Support Ticket: If the issue persists after trying the above steps, consider raising a support ticket with Azure or Databricks support. They can investigate the problem further and assist in resolving it.

By following these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue you're facing when trying to access the Azure Databricks account console page

wellington
New Contributor III

1. Try a Different Browser:
A: I tried it on the top 3 : Edge, Chrome, Firefox. (did not work)

2. Check Network Connectivity:
A: From home, I have a great connection and haven't had any problems with access for 5 years. But, I also tried it through the company office connection and even through several client VPNs. (did not work)

Clear Browser Cache:
A: I had already seen this suggestion on a blog and tried it in Edge, but for Firefox and Chrome, the browsers were installed at that time and didn't even have a history. (did not work)

Verify Azure Databricks Permissions:
A: I am the owner of Tenant, and I was the one who created the Workspace and the clusters.

Raise a Support Ticket:
A: I'll have to try that.

Thank you very much for your help Kaniz.
Can you please give me an address where I can see how to open this ticket?

wellington
New Contributor III

Guys, the problem is that I was not signed in as a Global Administrator in Azure AD. After that, I reset all the Browser settings and I was able to do that. Here's the tip.