cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem starting cluster

inesandres567
New Contributor

I try to start cluster that i used to start it 7 times before and it gave me this error

Cloud provider is undergoing a transient resource throttling. This is retryable. 1 out of 2 pods scheduled. Failed to launch cluster in kubernetes in 1800 seconds. Driver container readiness: true, last executors readiness ratio: 0/1, expected executors readiness ratio: 0.5. FailedToScaleUp caused by GCE out of resources: Node scale up in zones europe-west1-d associated with this pod failed: GCE out of resources. Pod is at risk of not being scheduled.

Is anyone knows what happens?

1 REPLY 1

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi, This error "GCE out of resources" typically means that Google compute engine is out of resources as in out of nodes (can be a quota issue or can be node issues in that particular region in GCP). Could you please raise a google support case on this? Please let us know if any further help is needed. 

Also, please tag @Debayan with your next comment which will notify me. Thank you!

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group