cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Hybrid Learning Day - New York City

Published on ‎07-10-2024 11:04 AM by Community Manager | Updated on ‎08-02-2024 11:13 AM

Aug 2 UPDATE: Heard feedback / request for us to reschedule this event, so we're rescheduling to Oct 9. Stay tuned for new event page to register! 

------

Join us for a Databricks Hybrid Learning Day in New York City (in person) and get an opportunity to work on self-paced Databricks training (on Databricks Academy) in a quiet space with Databricks Solution Architects and other technical resources onsite to answer questions and discuss best practices and use cases.

We will be providing food, refreshments and time for networking. Please bring your laptop and headphones so that you can take Databricks training at your own pace.

Hope to see you there!

Featured Guests
Visitor II

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Aug 7, 2024 05:30 AM PDT
End:
Wed, Aug 7, 2024 10:00 AM PDT
Databricks New York City Office @ 5 Bryant Pk 8th Floor, New York, NY 10018
5 Comments
christys
Community Manager
Community Manager

NYC! Hello, happy Friday! 

We are so excited to get together in person to do some learning, professional development and peer-to-peer sharing! 

We've heard from a number of folks in and around NYC and heard similar sentiments, but also sounds like August 7 doesn't work for a lot of folks we talked to. 

As so - we're going to postpone and reschedule this event to October 9th. 

We'll kick up a registration page for the Hybrid Learning Day on October 9 soon. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, please mark your calendars to join us at the Databricks Office for Hybrid Learning Day on October 9... and bring a friend and coworker to learn together!  #SharingIsCaring  ❤️  🤝

Hi, I'm interested to join this event. Will you be updating the registration link here?

Thanks,

Meghana

Hi @christys, How do I register for Oct-9th event?

Danny_Lee
Contributor III

I'm also interested and based in the Tristate area.  I love that Databricks has been active and hosting events in the NYC area in 2024!   

Your NYC is very close to the AWS office on 39th.   Databricks and AWS should collab!  The AWS team has an official meetup that runs monthly.  

--
The heart that breaks open can contain the whole universe. - Joanna Macy
Meghana_Vasavad
New Contributor III

How do I register for the October 9th Hybrid learning day event?