cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to isolate environments for different projects in a single mlflow server?

naveen_marthala
Contributor

I am planning to deploy MLFlow server deployed in AWS ECS as a centralised repositories for my machine learning experiments and runs and to strore events and artifacts. I would like to use MLflow Tracking Server enabled with proxied artifact storage access to eliminate the need to have authentication to the underlying storage(S3 bucket) at my side(client). And I would like to have different environments or isolated environments as i keep creating projects? for example, for project titanic, i might have 10 experiments, which i would not want to see from project iris and this project will have different experiments. How do I achieve this?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand an experiment in the context of mlflow. i will be creating multiple experiments for a single project. and i want to not see those experiments when i start a new project but not delete them. may be some switch to show and let me usa a different page for experiments and runs, while using the same server.

by environment' i didn't mean a python or conda virtual environment. i shouldn't have used the word 'environment'. i meant to convey different (or may be a new) page or space for experiments for every new project i start, while sticking to the same mlflow server deployed in the same place(this is going to be AWS ECS)

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Naveen Marthala​, Just a friendly follow-up. Do you still need help, or @Joseph Kambourakis​ 's response help you to find the solution? Please let us know.

yes i still need help. @josephk’s reply hasn’t helped me. I still need to know how I can isolate or have different sets of experiments in order to use a single server for different projects.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group