cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Why is there a limit in /2.1/jobs/list?

Mirko
Contributor

I detected that there ist a limit of 25 in /2.1/jobs/list. While from what i know /2.0/jobs/list had no limit? Why is this the case? Is it planned to increase the limit at some point?

I know that the offset concept exist, but from my standpoint that is unnecessary

complicated.

At the moment i went back to version 2.0 to not face these restrictions.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can get the limit increased, just email the CSE.

@Joseph Kambourakisโ€‹ thank you for the quick respond. Very cool that the soulution is so flexibel.

User16873043099
Contributor

Jobs API 2.1 jobs list responses will be capped at a limit of 25. With the introduction of pagination in Jobs API 2.1, and to stay in-line with providing increased stability, a limit was introduced on the amount Jobs API 2.1 jobslist responses.

@Rohit Rajendranโ€‹ Thank you for the technical explanation. Do you think it would be really a problem to increase the limit? From my perspective listining inofrmation from 500 jobs is still not a lot of data.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!