cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

youtu.be

User16752245767
Contributor

I'm Avi, a Solutions Architect at Databricks working at the intersection of Data Engineering and Machine Learning.

Streaming data processing has moved from niche to mainstream, and deploying machine learning models in such data streams opens up a multitude of possibilities. However, most data teams shy away from this approach because of its complexity. In this talk at GitHub Universe 2022, through retail industry-specific applications, I explain how Databricks Delta Live Tables, AutoML, and Github Actions can be used together to make production-grade streaming machine learning simple and feasible. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

https://youtu.be/ogk__G33E-A

0 REPLIES 0
Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!