cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accreditation badge for AZURE Databricks Platform Architect

berdoni
New Contributor III

Dear support,

after 48h I didn't receive the Accreditation Badge for AZURE Databricks Platform Architect. The id is E-02KZJV. Could you check please? I completed the "Azure Databricks Platform Architect Accreditation" learing plan and passed with >80% the exam through Partners site.

thanks and regards

NB

6 REPLIES 6

Vartika

Hi @NIKOLAOS BERDOS​,

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here:

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training and our team will get back to you shortly. 

berdoni
New Contributor III

Hi Vartika,

thanks for your prompt response.

I send however I didn't receive any acknowledgemnt that they receive my message. Is this normal?

regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @NIKOLAOS BERDOS​ 

I assume you will receive the ticket number since you have initiated the ticket. That means your ticket has been raised.

Thanks and Regards

berdoni
New Contributor III

Hello,

I didn't receive the ticket number. I submited twice my request but I didn't receive a notification. Bear in mind that I submit the ticket as a guest user (not logged in).

Please advise.

regards

NB

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello,

I did not find any ticket from you. But right now the badge does not exist. The team is working on creating it. Once it is created it will be sent to you. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks!

berdoni
New Contributor III

Thanks I managed to create also a ticket. Previosuly my browser disufction after clicking Submit button. Hope is ok now.

#[00338801]​ 

#[00338805]​ 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.