cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Summit 2024
Stay tuned for all the latest updates, insights, and highlights from the premier event in Databricks Data and AI Summit 2024.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Test Drives - Get Help

SumedhaNagpal
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Databricks Test Drives!

Created exclusively for Data + AI Summit attendees, Databricks Test Drives is your chance to get hands-on with the latest AI-powered features of the Data Intelligence Platform. 

With Test Drives, you can:

• Easily compare DBRX, Llama 3, Mixtral, and other language models head-to-head to discover the best foundation model for your application
  • Scale access to data with AI-powered dashboards built with either a drag-and-drop UI or natural language 
  • Converse with your data to do ad hoc analysis using AI that understands the full context of your unique organization

To access Databricks Test Drives, visit the user Community Booth at the Data + AI Summit to claim your invite code.

If you have questions or need assistance with Databricks Test Drives, please post them here. We are committed to providing swift help and support.

Thanks for joining us at the Data + AI Summit!

Warm regards,

The Databricks Team

P.S. We look forward to your thoughts on your Databricks Test Drives experience. What did you love, and how could we improve?

3 REPLIES 3

sseerapu
New Contributor

@SumedhaNagpal, I was at the booth but forgot to get the code. Can you please send me an email with it?

Hi @sseerapu, you can sign up for Databricks Test Drives using this link: https://login.databricks.com/?intent=signup&invite_code=BKMS-TTGH

Please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions 🙂

Thanks,
Sumedha

sseerapu
New Contributor

I tried using the link but it says "invalid code" 

sseerapu_0-1718378515941.png