cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Training offerings
Explore discussions on Databricks training programs and offerings within the Community. Get insights, recommendations, and support from peers to maximize your learning experience and advance your skills in data analytics and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Onboarding Training (DOT) under Events

s_park
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Hi Community members! 

We are back! #Databricks is offering FREE persona-based onboarding trainings with LIVE #Databricks instructors 👩🏾‍🏫👨🏽‍🏫👩🏼‍🏫👨‍🏫👩🏽‍🏫, all across the globe 🌎! Get ready to supercharge your data, analytics, and AI skills with Databricks!

• Get Started with Databricks Platform Administration
  • Get Started with Data Analysis on Databricks
  • Get Started with Data Engineering on Databricks
  • Get Started with Machine Learning on Databricks
  • Get Started with Databricks for Business Leaders

In today's ever-evolving job market, staying ahead of the curve is critical. That's why upskilling and reskilling are top priorities for professionals 📚. And guess what? #Databricks is the #1 surging technical skill in 2022, according to Udemy. 

The new schedule for October is now released, you can see it all sessions listed under the Community EventsLevel up your data skills, and take your career to the next level 🚀!

4 REPLIES 4

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

An excellent way to start Databricks journey

Ajay Kumar Pandey

OKUNLE
New Contributor II

i would like to join the Databricks learning platform

s_park
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Hi Okunle! You can sign up in Databricks Academy using this link: https://www.databricks.com/learn/training/login

earntodiessaz
New Contributor II

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. cookie clicker

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group